Saturday, October 24, 2009

B-B-Q at the Lake

So the busy life of Tokyo with constant sitting time andover 15 hours staring at the computer tires people! A getaway of BBQ in a forest place with authentic firewoods and fresh air would be a perfect treat!!
After a Fuji Time we headed to Mosoku Lake where we had our lunch. I am writing this like a week late coz I was a bit busy with my other stuff like household chores, jogging etc. What I experienced? I am from a province place in Boljo-on, Cebu, but we dont usually do BBQ outside our house coz for us it is silly. We use firewood inside the house when I was younger coz my grandparents want their food cooked the traditional way. They dislike food cooked in gas stoves coz they said we can taste the kerosene in the food. Anyways, BBQ at the woods in amazing!
My other colleagues brought with them BBQ stand that made the BBQ easy and convenient. Before that day, I was tasked to marinate a Filipino taste pork, fish and chicken. I was but insecure with the taste but turn out my friends liked it.

I will definitely do this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment